Saturday 17 August 2013

Update time "sorry it's been a while"

Sorry it has been so long to post something, but I do have so much to tell you! I played the Willingdon pro am and shot a nice round of 65, -4 on the men's card and -8 on the ladies card, my -8 also made the new ladies course record and beat the old record by 4 shots :-)! But came 2nd overall in the event!

Finally I am the NEW Sussex professional champion! I played in the SPGU championships on the 14th&15th August at west hove golf club. I shot a 72 in my first round which left me in tied 3rd spot and 5 shots behind the leader! Day 2 I shot a 71 and that was the best score of the 2nd round which put me in a playoff against the over night leader! I then won on the 1st playoff hole!!! So finally I am the first female to win the championship and it has been going for 101 years!

Ok I have updated the blog and I promise not too leave it so long next time with hopefully more great news :-)

Maria x


No comments:

Post a Comment